Systems Programming in C++ (Winter term)
Lecture: Systems Programming in C++
- Gain in-depth knowledge on modern C++ programming techniques and the C++ ecosystem
- Learn to write good C++
- Learn to implement large systems with C++
- Learn to write high-performance code with C++
- Weekly programming assignments during the semester
- Assignments and final project must be solved individually (no teamwork)
- C++ Reference Documentation
- Lippman, 2013. C++ Primer (5th edition).
- Stroustrup, 2013. The C++ Programming Language (4th edition).
- Meyers, 2015. Effective Modern C++. 42 Specific Ways to Improve Your Use of C++11 and C++14.
- Aho, Lam, Sethi & Ullman, 2007. Compilers. Principles, Techniques & Tools (2nd edition).
- Tanenbaum, 2006. Structured Computer Organization (5th edition).