Dr. Arne Lauber
Research Assistant at the Professorship for Economic Theory from January 2016 to March 2022
Since 01/2022: Academic Affiliate, Michigan Center for Sport Management, School of Kinesiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Articles in Refereed Journal
- Laica, C., Lauber, A., and Sahm, M. (2021): "Sequential round-robin tournaments with multiple prizes", Games and Economic Behavior, 129:421-448
- Lauber, A. (2022): "Essays in Applied Contest Theory: Round-Robin Tournaments and Innovation Competition", Inaugural Dissertation, Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg.
- Lauber, A., March, C., and Sahm, M. (2022): "Optimal and Fair Prizing in Sequential Round-Robin Tournaments: Experimental Evidence", CESifo Working Paper No. 9651, March 2022.
- 2022: 'SPARK' Seminar Series at Michigan Center for Sport Management, School of Kinesiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor
Presentations at Conferences
- 2020 Contests: Theory and Evidence Conference, Online, CBESS University of East Anglia (Online); 17th Bavarian Micro Day (Online)
- 2018 Conference on Sport Economics and Sport Management (SESM) (Vienna)
- 2017 Contests: Theory and Evidence Conference, CBESS University of East Anglia (Norwich)