Finance, Financial Markets, Risk Management, Banking, Insurance and Investment Funds
Dear Visitors and Students, Welcome to the homepage of the Chair of Finance.
- Publications(187.9 KB)
- Corporate Finance and Financial Markets
- Corporate Governance
- Risik Management
- Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME)
- Behavioral Economics & Behavioral Finance
- Retail Banking / Financial Advisory / Retirement Provisions
- Investor Protection / Consumer Protection / Consumer Policy
- Research Center "Household Finance & Financial Literacy"
[Translation to English in preparation]
Key Investor Information Documents and the Benefits of Investment Advisory
Minimum Requirements for Financial Products
Ecologically and Socially Responsible Investments (ESRI)
Retirement Provisions / Funded Pension Plans (“Riester” Products)
Financial Crisis / Systemic Financial Crisis
Research Center "Household Finance & Financial Literacy"
The Chair of Finance provides an extensive teaching & research program as well as a transfer into practice and public in a variety of areas in Finance. These areas of interest include, amongst others
• Corporate Finance, including Start-up Financing & Venture
• Financial Markets, including IPOs, Insider Trading
• Risk Management, especially Credit Risk Management & Rating
• Corporate Governance
• Behavioral Economics & Behavioral Finance
• Business Valuation
• Structured & Mezzanine Finance
• Financial Intermediaries (Banks, Insurance Companies, Investment Funds, and Hedge Funds)
• Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SME)
• Personal Finance, Household Finance
• Retirement Provisions / Funded Pension Plans (“Riester” Products), Pension Insurance
• Consumer & Investor Protection.
Your Chair of Finance Team
Quellen Fotos (von links nach rechts): Foto 1 Colourbox, Foto 2 Andreas Oehler, Foto 3 Colourbox, Foto 4 sowie Header Fotolia