BFC-M-02: International Finance
Summer Term 2023
The module introduces problems of international capital market theory. Based on fundamental aspects of international currency markets, the determination and forecasting of exchange rates is discussed. In this context, issues of financial and risk management on international capital markets are presented. The course further deals with the influence of exchange rates on the valuation of financial instruments or securities. An emphasis is put on the valuation of exchange rate options using financial market models.
Course and exam language: English
The Module in the Study Program
- Module: BFC-M-02
- Course level: Master
- Recommended semester: 3-4
- ECTS-Credits: 6
- For information on the status of the course in the study program please refer to the website of the examining board ("Prüfungsausschuss")
Bibliography & Course Material
The corresponding bibliography and further information on the course can be found in the course catalogue ("Modulhandbuch") available for download through https://www.uni-bamberg.de/sowi/pa/bwlewwipaed/.
Course material as well as a information on organisational details will be provided on the Virtual Campus. The access code will be communicated in the course of the first lecture and may be requested by e-mail to bwl-bfc(at)uni-bamberg.de.
Registration & Scheduling
Registration and deregistration for the exam online through FlexNow! during the official registration period of the Faculty of Social Sciences, Economics, and Business Administration.
- BFC-M-02: International Finance
- 2 SWS
- Matthias Muck
- Details in UnivISzur Lehrveranstaltung BFC-M-02: International Finance
- BFC-M-02: International Finance, Übung (Gruppe A)
- Tobias Herzing
- Details in UnivISzur Lehrveranstaltung BFC-M-02: International Finance, Übung (Gruppe A)
- BFC-M-02: International Finance, Übung (Gruppe B)
- Tobias Herzing
- Details in UnivISzur Lehrveranstaltung BFC-M-02: International Finance, Übung (Gruppe B)