- COST IC0703 “Data Traffic Monitoring and Analysis (TMA): theory, techniques, tools and applications for the future networks"
- Network of Excellence "Euro-NGI": "Design and Engineering of the Next Generation Internet "
- RARE: Rare Event Simulation (INRIA Cooperative Research Action)
- BioNetMod: Formal Modeling and Efficient Computational Analysis of Biological and Genetic Networks (Internal Research Action, in German)
- EU-Project COST 279: "Analysis and design of advanced multi-service networks supporting mobility, multimedia and internetworking"
- EU-Project COST 257: "The impact of new services on the architecture and performance of future broadband networks''
- Telekom-Project MACOM: Development of a computer based modeling and analysis environment for communication networks
- Project to develop matrix geometric methods and their application to traffic theoretical analysis of high-performance ATM networks in cooperation with Prof. Dr. V. Naumov, Russian Academy of Science, Moscow and Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
- Project to apply methods of statistical learning theory and density reconstruction to telecommunications in cooperation with Dr. N. Markovich, Russian Academy of Science, Moscow