Information and Communication Concepts for Crises and Catastrophes
The aim of the project is to develop an interdisciplinary crisis communication concept that integrates organizational, strategic, and technical components. It is based on the needs of relief organizations during large-scale operations. Established concepts in information science and organizational science are closely linked with the development of technical solutions to support communication and information exchange. In particular, the role and use of social network analysis are explored in this context.
- Prof. Dr. Detlef Schoder, University of Cologne
- Prof. Dr. Kurt Schneider, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz University of Hannover
- Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Nejdl, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz University of Hannover
- Prof. Dr. Gabriele Wagner, Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz University of Hannover
- Prof. Dr. Kai Fischbach, University of Bamberg
- Johanniter-Unfall-Hilfe e.V. (JUH)
- Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund (ASB)
- Deutsches Rotes Kreuz (DRK)
- eMessage Wireless Information Services GmbH.
Federal Ministry of Education and Research