Information and Consultation Services
The Women's Representatives of the University of Bamberg are responsible for all matters relating to the topic of "women and university."
The Women's Representatives provide information on the status of and current initiatives toward gender equality at the University of Bamberg. They offer consultations and advice to both research groups and individuals on topics such as:
- Sexual Harassment
- The Legal Protection of Working and Studying Mothers
- Work–Life Balance for Students and Researchers
- Funding Opportunities for Female Early-Career Researchers
- Career and Advancement Options
- Gender Equality Work within Research Institutes
- Statistics on Gender Equality at the University of Bamberg
- Reports on Gender Equality Work at the University of Bamberg
- The Legal Framework of Gender Equality Work
If we are unable to adequately provide expertise for your specific request, the Women's Representatives and the Women's Office will strive to connect you with an appropriate contact person.
Of course, all consultations take place in a confidential, safe environment.