Information and Consultation
The Women's Representatives of the University of Bamberg are responsible for all matters relating to the topic of "women and the university." The central contact point for such concerns is the Women's Office at Kapuzinerstraße 18. However, you can also contact the Women's Representatives directly.
The Women's Representatives provide information on the status of and current initiatives toward gender equality at the University of Bamberg. They offer consultation to both research groups and individuals on topics such as:
- Sexual Harassment
- The Legal Protection of Working and Studying Mothers
- The Reconciliation of Family Life and Studies/Research
- Funding Opportunities for Female Early-Career Researchers
- Career and Advancement Options
- Gender Equality Work within Research Institutes
- Gender Equality Initiatives at the University of Bamberg
- Reports on Gender Equality Work at the University of Bamberg
- The Legal Framework of Gender Equality Work
If we are unable to adequately address your concerns, the Women's Representatives and the Women's Office will strive to put you in touch with an appropriate contact person.
Of course, all consultations are confidential, whether they take place via email, on the phone or in the protected setting of the Women’s Office.