Qualification goals of the M.Sc. Business Education / IS
The following qualification objectives are achieved through the master’s degree in Education in Business and Information Systems :
- Graduates can independently analyse problems in business education and business informatics using scientific methods, develop solutions based on the latest state of science and technology, control and review their implementation, and didactically prepare and present the results. This is done with the stipulation that the developed problem solutions and the associated implementation processes are responsibly designed from a didactic perspective of the user.
- Graduates have demonstrated in exercises, projects, seminars and possibly in the course of studying abroad that they have mastered the methods and processes of business education and business informatics and can also use them appropriately in an unfamiliar, interdisciplinary and didactic application context.
- Graduates have shown in their thesis and disputation that they can independently design an extensive research project by applying the specialist knowledge they have learned using independently selected and substantiated scientific methods to a specially designed research question.
- Graduates are familiar with a logical-analytical, systemic approach that enables them to investigate new types of problems and complex relationships in business education and business informatics on the basis of limited information and to develop solutions by integrating existing and new knowledge.
- Graduates can independently contribute to the scientific development of the subject and are qualified to do a doctorate. They are able to reflect on and further develop methods and theories of business education and business informatics.
- Graduates have developed a professional self-image, are able to meet the respective practical requirements independently and take a critical look at the effects of their work.
- Graduates are trained to look at problems in the field of business education and business informatics both alone and in a team and to involve those involved in a goal-oriented manner, considering the respective group situation.
- Graduates have made decisions in exercises and projects, assigned tasks, and assumed responsibility for themselves or their tasks in the group.
- Graduates can acquire extensive specialist knowledge both under supervision and independently. They have the ability for continuous further education, as required by the dynamic development of the business education subject with a focus on business informatics.
- Graduates can critically reflect on the technical and non-technical effects of using information systems. This enables you to responsibly shape the digital transformation of the economy and society.
[MR1]Die Offizielel Englische Bezeichnung ist:
Education in Business and Information Systems, daher am besten diese Bezeichnung nehmen.