Capgemini is one of the world’s foremost providers of Consulting, Technology and Outsourcing services. As an employer Capgemini offers a possibility to develop in an international environment, within interdisciplinary teams of experts, who together with the clients work on business and technological solutions to support their processes. Capgemini is a global organization that employs over 125000 people worldwide in more than 44 countries. In Poland our team consists of more than 5000 people. Divisions of Capgemini are located in Katowice, Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw and Opole.
- Contact with international clients
- Handling inbound and outbound calls, e-mails, faxes, and letters from employees, vendors, customers and approved third parties
- Preparing reports
Professional experience is not required, we offer intensive trainings!
- Good knowledge of English
- Good knowledge of Ms Word, MS Excel
- Client oriented attitude
What we offer
- The six-month internship
- Professional development in a dynamic, growing business
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Free private medical care
- Flex benefits
- Additional life insurance
- Participation in prestigious international projects
- Excellent working atmosphere
Are you interested?
Sollten Sie sich für ein Praktikum bei der Firma interessieren, nehmen Sie bitte mit dem Career Center WIAI Kontakt auf.