Learning Agreements for overseas stay and accreditation of exams
In a Learning Agreement with your home university it is agreed that academic performances achieved abroad will be acknowledged by the University of Bamberg. The learning agreement defines which courses should be attended abroad and that in case of successful completion of these courses the University of Bamberg will acknowledge them as a part of the required study credits. The learning agreement will be entered into before the stay abroad. In order to enter into a learning agreement please send us the following documents:
- a detailed list of the courses you want to attend abroad (incl. the concerned literature)
- the learning-agreement-form completely filled in, which will be provided by the examination board of your subject/study.
Accreditation of exams
In case you already passed an equivalent study at another University it is possible that academic performances achieved will be acknowledged by the University of Bamberg. In order to determine whether this is possilbe, the content of the academic performances needs to be investigated. For this purpose please forward the following documents:
- a detailed stucture of the courses attended (incl. the concerned literature)
- a transcript of records or an examination certificate (Schein) of the course which you want to have accredited (a copy is sufficient in case you can present the original at our secretariat)
- the accreditation form completely filled in, which will be provided by the examination board of your subject/study.