Panel discussion "Tax crime"
Together with Prof. Dr. Proaño (Economics), Prof. Dr. Bandau and Dr. Hakelberg (both political science), as well as Andreas Schwarz (MdB) took place a panel discussion about "tax crime" at the Faculty of Economics of the University of Bamberg on June 17. 2019.
The following questions were discussed:
• How big is the damage for the German household?
• How accurate are the estimations of the damage incurred?
• What are the current trends in tax evasion?
• What are the social implications?
• What can / must politics do to minimize the damage?