The Central Student Advisory Service
- … provides information on study opportunities
- … assists with determining your motivation for changing your degree programme or subject,
- … is available to help with any difficulties you may encounter during your studies.
The Academic Registrar’s Office
... is your contact point for all organisational aspects of your studies.
The Office of Examinations
... is your contact for all matters pertaining to centrally organised examinations.
The International Office
... provides advice and information
- if you are a regularly enrolled University of Bamberg student who would like to study abroad
- if you would like to study as a regularly enrolled student of the University of Bamberg.
The Examining Boards
- Examining boards in the Humanities Faculty
- Examining boards in the Faculty of Social Sciences Economics and Business Administration
- Examining boards in the Faculty of Human Sciences and Education
- Examining boards in the Faculty of Information Systems and Applied Computer Science