Necessary documents for applying for a master's degree
- Application form: printed out and signed
- Curriculum vitae
- Higher education entry qualification (certified copy needed)
- University entry exam (certified copy needed)
- Final/provisional degree certificate (certified copy needed)
- German Language certificate B2 GER CEFR (certified copy needed)
- This is not necessary for M.Sc. International Software Systems Science, M.A. General Linguistics, M.A. English and American Studies, European Joint Master's Degree in English and American Studies, M.A. Double Degree Sociology and Demography (Barcelona) & M.A. Double Degree Sociology (Tilburg), all M.A. Doube Degrees' in Political Science.
- German studies alone are not sufficent!
- If applicable: change of name (certified copy needed)
- Passport copy
- Scholarship (DAAD, BAYHOST)
- Letter of attorney, if someone does the application process on your behalf
Some masters' degrees require addtional documents, for example:
- English language certificate (for International Masters' degrees) such as IELTS, TOEFL or UNIcert C2
- Proof of specific academic knowledge, for example courses in statistics
- Letter of recommendation (For Double Master's degree in Political Science only!)
- Working experience
- Letter of motivation
Find information at the end of the application form.