FlexNow for Students
- Register and deregister for examinations
- Register and deregister for courses
- Overview of studies and acheivement
- Create a verifiable data sheet (marks/credit/deadline/title certificate)
Important Office of Examinations Registration Notifications
At the start of each semester, you will find the Office of Examination’s official notifications concerning examination registration and deregistration here.
In-system Registration Deadlines and Examination Dates
The full text search for courses and examinations informs you about their type, date as well as registration and deregistration deadlines, provided these have already been entered in FlexNow.
If you do not find an examination as expected, please first enquire with the responsible organisational unit to find out if these have been entered in FlexNow:
- Course (LV) and decentralised examination (LVP): instructor
- Centrally organised examination (ZOP): Office of Examinations
Please be aware that new examinations (based on changes to the module handbook and examination regulations) may not be displayed until shortly before the respective registration deadline (see "Important Office of Examination Registration Notifications" above), as these changes can only be implemented in the system after they have been announced. Depending on the extent of the changes, this can take some time.
The information displayed here is updated daily.
Important technical and organisational information
- We recommend that you only use the Mozilla Firefox browser to access FlexNow. We cannot support other browsers due to the broad range of available products.
Using other browsers can lead to errors in display and functionality.
Microsoft Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge and Opera are therefore explicitly not supported.
- Connections are encrypted, so your browser must support 128-bit encryption.
- If you change your password in the computer lab, the new password will automatically apply to FlexNow access as well.
- We recommend changing your password every 90 days.
- Fully close the web browser following any access to FlexNow.
Security warning: Saving login data in the browser is not always a good idea!
If you share a computer or other mobile device (smartphone, tablet, etc.) with several people (also applies to public computers), please make sure you do not save any login data in the browser. If you do, the browser will carry out authentication automatically, and login data will no longer have to be entered by the user. This would mean that other people using the same computer could simply log in to your account.
If you have already saved login data in the browser, you can remove it again in the settings..
If you would like to briefly share your computer, smartphone, etc. with another person to log in to FlexNow, open a new tab in a new "private window" (Firefox) / "incognito mode" (Chrome). This will ensure an authentication request (even if you have saved your login data), and your fellow student can log in with their own information.
If you are using a public computer, you should close all currently open browser windows after logging out for security reasons.
When using University of Bamberg computer lab or library computers, you may save your login data as long as you have logged in to the computer using your own personal user profile (BA number and password). However, please be sure to always log off from the computer as soon as you are finished working.