Structured Ph.D. Program of Professional Sciences (PoPS)
- The PoPS curriculum comprises the following:
- In-depth, advanced-level study of epistemological principles;
- Advanced development and adaptation of approaches to research methodology;
- The expertise and methodological foundation for developing and carrying out the doctoral candidate’s research projects;
- Discussion of project designs; Accessing and implementing applicable content and methodology from involved subject fields;
- Working with the Trimberg Research Academy (TRAc) to utilise available workshops and supplemental qualification offerings in order to gain valuable skills and experience for professions in the academic community.