Examining Board European Economic Studies
Responsibilities & contact persons
- Approval of subsequent registrations and de-registrations for examinations after the registration deadline
- Approval of extensions of examination time
- Approval of deadline extensions for repeat examinations
- Approval of extensions and suspensions of deadlines for Bachelor's and Master's theses
- Approval of study time extensions
Point of contact
Prof. Dr. Frank Westerhoff
Tel.: +49 (0) 951 863-2634
- Bachelor's program in EES: email@example.com
- Master's program in EES: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday, 1p.m.-2 p.m, room F21/02.03a
All applications and inquiries to Prof. Westerhoff must be accompanied by the student's full name and matriculation number.
- Advising students and first contact for the following matters concerning examinations:
- Review of requests for the recognition of course and examination credit (see request form below)
- Advising students abroad on course contents and recognising credit earned abroad
- Advising students on further general matters
Point of contact:
Dr. Felix Stübben, AkadOR
Tel.: +49 (0) 951 863-2687
During the semester in room F21/02.40
- Wednesday, 1 p.m.–3 p.m.
During semester breaks by appointment only!
All applications and requests to Stübben must include the student's full name and student registration number.
Please note: for the recognition of credit earned abroad, please note the information provided on the second page of the request form for the recognition of credit.
- Request for the recognition of credit in the Bachelor's program in EES(190.0 KB)(101.6 KB, 2 pages)
- Request for the recognition of credit in the Master's program in EES(188.0 KB)(101.6 KB, 2 pages)
- Request for the recognition of credit in the minor of EES(188.3 KB)(101.6 KB, 2 pages)
signed Prof. Dr. Frank Westerhoff
Chair of the Examining Board