Kathrin Eismann is a PhD candidate and research assistant at the Department of Information Systems and Social Networks, University of Bamberg. She completed her master’s degree in Political Science at the University of Bamberg in 2015. Her research focusses on information diffusion in social media in disasters.
- Social Network Analysis
- Social Media Analytics
- Computational Social Choice
- Social Media in Disaster and Crisis Management
- Agent-Based Modelling
- Fischer-Preßler, D., Eismann, K., Pietrowski, R., Fischbach, K., and Schoder, D. (2020): "Information Technology and Risk Management in Supply Chains", in International Journal of Physical Distribution and Logistics Management, 50(2), pp. 233-254.
- Eismann, K., Reuter-Oppermann, M., and Fischbach, K. (2019): “Towards Social Media Decision Support for Joined EMS and Crisis Logistics,” in Proceedings of the 16th International Conference on Information Systems for Crisis Response and Management, València, Spain, ed. by Z. Franco, J.H. González, and J.H. Canós, pp. 307-316.
- Eismann, K. (2019): "Procedural Influence on Consensus Formation in Social Networks," in Proceedings of the 7th International Conference on Complex Networks and their Applications, Vol. 2, ed. by L.M. Aiello, C. Cherifi, H. Cherifi, R. Lambiotte, P. Lió, and L.M. Rocha, Springer Studies in Computational Intelligence 813, pp. 287-299.
- Eismann, K., Posegga, O., and Fischbach, K. (2018). “Decision Making in Emergency Management: The Role of Social Media,” in Proceedings of the European Conference on Information Systems, Portsmouth, UK.
- Eismann, K., Fischer, D., Posegga, O., and Fischbach, K. (2018): "Using Social Network Analysis to Make Sense of Radio Communication in Emergency Response," in SOCNET 2018 Proceedings, Erlangen, Germany, pp. 85-101.
- Fischer, D., Eismann, K., and Fischbach, K. (2016). “Usage Behavior of Social Network Sites in the Aftermath of Terrorist Attacks,” in Proceedings of the International Conference on Information Systems, Dublin, Ireland.
- Eismann, K., Posegga, O., and Fischbach, K. (2016). “Collective Behaviour, Social Media, and Disasters: A Systematic Literature Review,” in Proceedings of the European Conference on Information Systems, Istanbul, Turkey.