Coronavirus: Service Information
Due to the 14th Bavarian Infection Protection Measures Act the “3G rule” will apply in all branch libraries from 2nd September on. To access our libraries one of the following verifications will be necessary:
- proof of a complete vaccination (last vaccination at least 14 days ago)
- an official proof of recovery (the illness occurred no more than six months ago)
- proof of a negative PCR-test (no older than 48 hours) or rapid antigen-test (no older than 24 hours)
Wearing of a medical face mask is mandatory in all branch libraries. You may take off the mask at your desk.
We kindly ask you to obey the following rules:
- Please desinfect your hands when entering a branch libray.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1.50 meters to other people.
- The group study rooms remain closed.
- The lending of books occurs contactless via the self-service shelves and self-service checkouts.
Thank you very much for your understanding!