Following the 12. Bavarian infection protection measures act, libraries are allowed to re-open.
If the 7-day incidence exceeds 150 in the city of Bamberg, the reading rooms of the university library will be closed. Only the contactless lending service is then open. The incidence value on friday is used as the basis for the decision for the entire following week.
Due to the decreased 7-day incidence, the workplaces in the branch libraries will be accessible again from Monday, 12.04.2021.
- The number of people allowed in a branch library at the same time is limited. Please check online for the number of free workstations. When you leave the library, your workstation is immediately available to other users.
- In order to track possible chains of infection, your contact details are recorded when you enter and leave the reading rooms.
- Please desinfect your hands when entering a branch libray.
- Please keep a minimum distance of 1.50 meters to other people.
- It is mandatory to wear an FFP2-mask for your entire stay in the library.
- The group study rooms remain closed.
- The lending of books occurs contactless via the self-service shelves and self-service checkouts.
Thank you very much for your understanding!
If you urgently need literature from our libraries, we offer the sending of books to addresses outside the Bamberg city area.