Mikołaj Kostyrko, PhD
Research Associate (IVGA) from 2018-2020
- 09.04.2019 PhD defense at Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznan (Poland). PhD thesis title "Biographies of Past Landscapes in Perspective of Remote Sensing Data" (org. title "Biografie przeszłych krajobrazów wobec danych teledetekcyjnych"), supervised by: prof. Włodzimierz Rączkowski.
- since June 2018 Research Associate/Teaching Assistant for Digital Geoarchaeology (IVGA)
- 2012 - 2017 PhD Candidate, Institute of Archaeology, Adam Mickiewicz University.
- 2013-2014 Postgraduate studies - geoinformatics, Institute of Geoecology and Geoinformation. Adam Mickiewicz University.
- 2012-2013 Postgraduate studies - GIS, photogrammetry and remote sensing in the national economy, defence of the country and protection of environment, Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geodesy, Military University of Technology in Warsaw.
- 2007 - 2011 Undergraduate studies, Institute of Ethnology and Cultural Anthropology, Adam Mickiewicz University
- 2006 - 2011 MA, Institute of Archaeology, Adam Mickiewicz University.
- 2018 English as the Medium of Instruction - Bamberg, Germany (Academic Teaching Excellence - University of Bamberg/British Council and the University of Oxford’s Department of Education).
- 2015 Aerial Photographs & 3D Landscape Modelling - Poznań, Poland (ArcLand)
- 2014 LiDAR visualisation and interpretation workshop - Esslingen, Germany (ArcLand)
- 2013 LiDAR – innovative technology for archaeology - Poznań, Poland (ArcLand)
- 2013 Non-invasive Archeology Training School - Pécs, Hungary (ArcLand)