Regulations and documents
Regulations for the programme
The following documents constitute the formal framework for the Master's programme:
- The general examination regulations (APO) of the Faculty GuK
- The study and subject examination regulations (StuFPO) for the course of studies. The study and subject examination regulations define, among other things, the credit points to be earned in the module groups (ECTS points).
- The enrolment, re-enrolment and de-registration statutes regulate the changing of degree programmes, subjects or fields of study in §11.
- The Corona Regulations with special conditions.
In addition, these regulations regulate which courses can be attended within the individual module groups. Detailed descriptions of the individual referenced modules can be found in the module handbook for the degree programme.
The module manual contains the descriptions of the individual modules referenced in the module table, including a short description, learning objectives, content requirements and examination form.
- Module manual - Status February 12, 2022, valid from WS 2022/23