To apply, please contact the secretary office of IVGA before June 30, 2020 (extended registration) with the subject header “Monitoring Heritage 2020”. Please include the following information in your message:
first name & surname
- university / research institution
- current studies / education
- postal address & country
- phone / mobile phone
- email address
- short text explaining your motivation for applying
Because of the limited course size we particularly encourage applications from students with a background in
- digital humanities
- cultural heritage
- historic preservation
- Deadline for Registration: June 30, 2020.
- Communication of acceptance (1. Round): June 15, 2020.
- Communication of acceptance (2. Round, due do extended registration): July 5, 2020.
- Arrival date for external participants: August 2, 2020.
Maximum number of Participants: 15
All spots are now reserved for students from the University of Bamberg.
Free for local students.