- Development of our Network:
- The WERA-IRN EXTENDED EDUCATION is constantly growing: currently, there are 87 members from 24 countries: Australia, Bangladesh, Canada, Colombia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Italy, Japan, the Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Ukraine, the US and the UK
- Sharing Information on Current Developments in the Research Field of Extended Education: any information on current research projects, important associations and institutions or upcoming conferences can be sent to our network for the distribution to all members
- Publication of the Conference Volume by Marianne Schüpbach & Nanine Lilla (Eds.):
Extended Education from an International Comparative Point of View
An edited volume of thirteen contributions of the 2017 conference, Extended Education from an International Comparative Point of View, which took place in Bamberg, Germany, will be published by Springer in May 2019
- Reminder: WERA-IRN Extended Education 2019 Conference in Stockholm, Sweden:
Extended Education - Practice, Theories and Activities.
Call for abstracts is open until February 12, 2019
- Upcoming activities:
- The second WERA-IRN EXTENDED EDUCATION Conference: Extended Education: Practice, Theories, and Activities, which will be held from September 26-28, 2019, at Stockholm University, Sweden.
- Symposium at the Annual Meeting of the American Educational Research Association (AERA), which takes place from April 5-9, 2019, in Toronto, Canada.
- Information from the organizers:
- Change in the team of organizers: Prof. Dr. Ludwig Stecher has resigned as a co-organizer due to new responsibilities at his university. In the interim, Prof. Dr. Gil Noam is taking his position.
- We are happy to announce that our network is constantly growing. Currently, it consists of 72 members from 18 countries: Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Germany, Hong Kong, Iceland, Japan, the Netherlands, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, the US and the UK.
- Call for Submissions to the WERA 2019 Focal Meeting: Future of Democracy and Education: Realizing Equity and Social Justice Worldwide
- Former Activities:
- Report of the WERA-IRN EXTENDED EDUCATION Symposium at the 2018 WERA World Congress
- Network Meeting of WERA-IRNs at the 2018 WERA World Congress