Information and Advice
The women's representatives of the Otto-Friedrich-Universität Bamberg are advisory bodies for all matters relating to the topic "Women and University". The central point of contact is the Women's Office at Kapuzinerstr. 18, but direct contact can also be made with the women's representatives.
The women's representatives also provide information on the current status and development of gender equality work at the University of Bamberg and offer both research groups and individuals advice on topics such as:
- sexual harassment
- maternity leave
- compatibility of family and studies or science
- funding opportunities for young female researchers
- career and development options
- gender equality work in research alliances
- statistics on equality in the context of the University of Bamberg
- reports on gender equality work in the context of the University of Bamberg
- legal framework of gender equality work
If no expertise is available for your request, the women's representatives and the staff in the women's office will endeavour to put you in touch with a specialised contact point.
Of course, all counselling interviews take place in a confidential, protected environment.