Kognitive Modellierung/Cognitive Modelling (WS 2010/2011)
- This course is offered as a cross-teaching module of the cognitive systems group and the general/cognitive psychology group. One part of this course is the psychology module Angewandte Kognitionspsychologie - Methoden der Kognitionspsychologie (Carbon et al., V/Ü; 2 SWS; Di, 20:00 - 22:00, M3/232), the other part is offered by the cognitive systems group. The psychology part consists of a lecture with integrated demonstrations. The cognitive systems part consists of about 7 lectures and a larger practice part where we realise an experiment for some selected cognitive phenomenon.
- For a general course description please read the corresponding pages from the WIAI module guide.
- You find administrative information at UnivIS.
- Participants should sign up for the course in the virtual campus.
Recommended Reading / Links
- Introduction [pdf]
- Cognitive Architectures [pdf]
- Semantic Memory and Knowledge Representation [pdf]
- Implicit and Explicit Learning [pdf]
- Language Processing
- Application 1: Cognitive Modeling for Cognitive Engineering
- Application 2: Intelligent Learning Environments
- Empirical Research Methods [pdf]
- Example Architectures Demo: ACT-R [pdf], Psi [pdf]
Practice Topic: Implicit vs explicit learning