Master Seminar (WS 2009/10)
Planning and Learning
- You find a general course description at the corresponding pages from the WIAI module guide
- This course is open for master and diploma students.
- Prerequisites: Basic AI planning knowledge as well as basic machine learning knowledge as taught in our courses Intelligent Agents and Learning Systems, respectively, will be helpful.
- This course will be held as a blockseminar. We agree on a date in the first session.
- Presentations and theses may be given/written in German or English.
- First session presumably on Tuesday, Oct. 27, 12 - 14 h, room F125!
Possible topics are applications and recent research in planning and machine learning and especially planning algorithms that are able to learn.