The Department of School Education
- is devoted to school development and teacher training in theory, empirical research and practice.
- is an academic institution which strives to advance both nationally and internationally networked research projects on school development and the teaching profession.
- represents an academically and professionally oriented curriculum supported by our research endeavours and our championing of regional educational initiatives.
- provides qualification opportunities in the field of educational management and school administration, in school counsellor training, and in the skills focus programme on school theatre education.
- moderates school development processes and supports and accompanies schools and their staffs in both quality development and professionalisation processes.