- Spatio-temporal data analytics
- Context-aware activity recognition
- Indoor location-based services
- Sensor-based data analytics
- MOBI-MSS-B: Mobile Software Systems
- 2,00 SWS
- Golnaz Elmamooz
- First meeting: Thursday 17th of October, 14:15 in room WE5/00.019
- MOBI-Sem-B: Bachelor Seminar Mobile Software Systems
- 2,00 SWS
- Golnaz Elmamooz , Daniela Nicklas
- First meeting: Monday14th of October, 16:15 o´clock
Since 2016, Golnaz Elmamooz is Research Associate at the University of Bamberg, Germany, in the Chair of Computer Science, in particular Mobile Software Systems / Mobility. She obtained her Master in 2013 from Islamic Azad University, Najafabad, Iran, in computer software engineering, working on predicting Diabetes type 2 using bayes-based classifiers.
Her research interests are analysing and learning from the sensor-based data. She focuses on the continuous management of location-based data from sensors and other active data sources and their incorporation in so-called context-aware applications. Currently, she works on data stream management technologies. These technologies can be applied to the domains of smart cities and smart farming.