Isabell Keller M.Sc.
Research Assistant and PhD Student
Feldkirchenstr. 21/Raum 03.41
Tel.: +49 (0) 951 863-2408
Fax: +49 (0) 951 863-2546
by appointment only
- Practical seminar "Bookkeeping" (winter)
- Advanced seminar "Research seminar about International Accounting and Auditing"
- Practical seminar "Accounting in accordance with IFRS – Basics"
- Practical seminar "Accounting in accordance with the German Commercial Code"
- Contact point for the course "Auditing and Corporate Governance"
- 10/2017 - 12/2019 Studies in Business Management (Master's Degree) at the University of Bayreuth, specifically in "FACT – Finance, Auditing, Controlling, Taxation"
- 09/2013 - 10/2017 Studies in Business Management (Bachelor Degree) at the University of Bayreuth, specifically in International Accounting and Innovationsmanagement
- 07/2013 Kitzingen-Würzburg Technical College
- 09/2007 - 09/2011 Professional training and work as bank business management assistant at Sparkasse Neustadt/Aisch - Bad Windsheim
- Since 11/2019 Research Assistant at the Chair of Business Administration, Otto-Friedrich-University in Bamberg, specifically for International Accounting and Auditing
- 06/2016 - 10/2016 and 06/2017 - 09/2019 Student Assistant at the Chair X of International Auditing, StB. Prof. Dr. Fülbier, University of Bayreuth
- 03/2019 - 04/2019 Internship at the Genossenschaftsverband Bayern e.V., Banking Auditing Division
- 11/2016 - 04/2017 and 03/2018 Internship at KPMG AG Wirtschaftsprüfungsgesellschaft, Corporate Audit Division