BFC-M-03: Fixed Income Instruments
Summer Term 2021
The module introduces issues of international money and bond markets. To begin with, fundamentals of bond markets and bond risk management are discussed. In this context, the most common instruments of interest rate risk management as well as their application in corporate risk management are introduced. Special emphasis is put on the analysis of interest rate options and their valuation using financial market models.
Course and exam language: German
The Module in the Study Program
- Module: BFC-M-03
- Course level: Master
- Recommended semester: 3-4
- ECTS-Credits: 6
- For information on the status of the course in the study program please refer to the website of the examining board ("Prüfungsausschuss")
Bibliography & Course Material
The corresponding bibliography and further information on the course can be found in the course catalogue ("Modulhandbuch") available for download through https://www.uni-bamberg.de/sowi/pa/bwlewwipaed/.
Course material as well as information on organisational details will be provided on the Virtual Campus. The access code will be communicated in the course of the first lecture and may be requested by e-mail to bwl-bfc(at)uni-bamberg.de.
Registration & Scheduling
Registration and deregistration for the exam online through FlexNow! during the official registration period of the Faculty of Social Sciences, Economics and Business Administration.
- BFC-M-03: Fixed Income Instruments
- 2 SWS
- Pascal Albert , Matthias Muck
- COVID-19: Bitte schreiben Sie sich bis zum 08.04.2021, 23:59 Uhr in den zugehörigen VC-Kurs ein.
- BFC-M-03: Fixed Income Instruments, Übung (Gruppe A)
- Pascal Albert
- BFC-M-03: Fixed Income Instruments, Übung (Gruppe B)
- Pascal Albert