Bamberg Research Group on Behavioral Macroeconomics (BaGBeM)
The Bamberg Research Group on Behavioral Macroeconomics (BaGBeM) is a graduate program financed by the Hans-Böckler Foundation and the University of Bamberg.
The following research topics are of particular interest to the Research Group:
- Interaction between boundedly-rational behavior on financial markets and macroeconomic activity.
- Development of agent based macro- and financial models as tools for economic policy design.
- Sustainability of the Euro zone under bounded rationality.
- Analytic and simulated approaches for the aggregation of heterogenous agents with boundedly-rational expectations.
- Second Behavioral Macroeconomics Workshop: the BaGBeM and the Macroeconomic Policy Institute (IMK) are pleased to announce the second Behavioral Macroeconomics Workshop about "Heterogeneity and Expectations in Macroeconomics and Finance" on the 14th and 15th of June 2019. For more information see here.