Erik Hanel, M. Sc.
- Digital Transformation
- Organizational change
- Capability-based-view of the firm
- Seminar for Master's theses
- Seminar Strategic Practice and Process
- Tutorial Strategy and Competition
Responsibilities at the Chair
- Learning Agreements
- Coordination and supervision of final theses
- Studied Business Administration with focus on management in commerce at the DHBW Mannheim
- Management Trainee, with focus on sales (e-commerce)
- Master Studies in Management at Lancaster University Management School (UK) and Kozminski University (Poland)
- Research Associate at the Chair for Strategy and Organization Studies since 09/2019
- Friesl, M. / Hanel, E. / Konuk, V. (fc). Not now: Negotiating research access during phases of crisis. M@n@gment
- Hanel, E. / Grabensee, L. (2021). Warum digitale Transformation nicht nur 0 und 1 ist. Wissensmanagement Magazin 1/2021
- Friesl, M. / Hanel, E. / Konuk, V. (2021). Not now: Negotiating research access during the Covid-19 pandemic. British Academy of Management
- Hanel, E, / Friesl, M. (2021). Growing apart: Antecedents of Digital Capability Gaps in Traditional Industries. Virtual Toronto SMS 41st Annual Conference.
- Hanel, E, / Friesl, M. (2021). Between the poles: Antecedents of digital capability gaps in low-velocity environments. 37th EGOS Colloquium, Amsterdam 2021.