Christoph Brielmaier, M. Sc.
- Open Strategy
- Attention-Based View
- Internationalisierung: Strategie und Organisation
- Management Consulting Challenge
Responsibilities at the Chair
- Learning Agreements
- Coordination and supervision of final theses
- Studied Business Administration, Psychology and History at University of Wuerzburg
- Master Studies in Organisational Psychology at University of Wuerzburg
- Consultant Digital Transformation with focus on SAP Cloud Solutions
- Research Associate at the Chair for Strategy and Organization Studies since 07/2020
- Brielmaier, C., & Friesl, M. (2021). Pulled in all directions: Open strategy participation as an attention contest. Strategic Organization, 14761270211034515.
- Brielmaier, C. / Friesl, M. (2021). Pulled in All Directions: Open Strategy Participation as an Attention Contest. Virtual Toronto SMS 41st Annual Conference "Imagination and Inspiration: Creating Strategy Breakthroughs in a Discordant World"
- Brielmaier, C. / Friesl, M. (2021). Pulled in All Directions: Open Strategy Participation as an Attention Contest. 37th EGOS Colloquium "Organizing for an Inclusive Society: Meanings, Motivations & Mechanisms"
- Plotnikova A. / Pandza K. / Brielmaier C. / Friesl M. (2021). One word at a time: Non-strategists identity work in open strategy communities. 37th EGOS Colloquium, Amsterdam 2021.