Please hand in your written requests for pre-correction to the marketing office at the latest one week before the exam takes place. Requests without sufficient reasoning will not be accepted.
Requests must be submitted to Ms. Leonore Peters
Every request must contain:
- concerned exam date
- reason for pre-correction
- your name, matriculation number, e-mail address
Requests for post-corrections are only accepted if the exam was reviewed during the official dates for the access to the written exams organized by the examination office. The dates for each semester will be published by the examination office. Due to the corona pandemic, only limited inspection of winter term 19/20 and summer term 20 exams can take place in justified individual cases. Further information on this can be found in the notice of inspection from the examination office.
In summer term 2021, it is planned to make retrospective inspection possible for all centrally organised examinations of the winter term 19/20 and summer term 20. Of course, you can then make use of your right of inspection.
We will only accept exam revisions if students have already had the opportunity to inspect their exams this semester. Exam revisions of all other students will only be accepted in summer term 21, as soon as the regular inspection takes place.
As soon as a review of the exams had been taken place, please be aware of the following information:
Please note that requests without sufficient reasoning will not be accepted.
A written version needs to be handed in (either via E-Mail or via post) at the Chair of Sales and Marketing.
For consideration, your post-correction request needs to include the following aspects:
- precise reasons for your request (task number and part of the question that should be reviewed and explanation why the given answer is correct, which information may have been overlooked or falsely corrected)
- your resident address, matriculation number, e-mail address and the concerned exam
- requests must be submitted to Ms. Leonore Peters
- requests must be submitted at the latest three weeks after reviewing the exam on the official dates of the examination office
Please note, that only requests with a possible grade change are processed.