Markus Dannenberg M.Sc.
Research Assistant and PhD Student
Feldkirchenstr. 21/Raum 03.41
Tel.: +49 (0) 951 863-2408
Fax: +49 (0) 951 863-2546
Thursday 11-12 a.m.
During semester breaks, by appointment only
- Practical seminar "Accounting in accordance with the German Commercial Code"
- Practical seminar "Bookkeeping" (winter)
- Advanced seminar "Research seminar about International Accounting and Auditing"
- 04/2014 - 09/2016 Studies in Business Management (Master's Degree) at the Otto-Friedrich-University Bamberg, specifically in "Controlling, Finance & Accounting"
- 08/2014 - 01/2015 Academic Studies abroad at the Ming Chuan University in Taipei, Taiwan
- 10/2010 - 03/2014 Studies in Business Management (Bachelor's Degree) at the Otto-Friedrich-University Bamberg, specifically in "Controlling, Finance & Accounting"
- 03/2010 - 09/2010 Studies in "International Economics and Development" (Bachelor's Degree) at the University Bayreuth
- 09/2006 - 07/2007 Students' year abroad at the Cairns State High School, Queensland, Australia
- 09/2002 - 07/2006 and 09/2007 - 06/2009 A-Levels (Abitur) at Otto-Hahn-Gymnasium Gifhorn
- Since 11/2016 Research Assistant at the Chair of Business Administration, University of Bamberg, specifically for International Accounting and Auditing
- 04/2015 - 07/2016 Tutor at the Chair of International Accounting and Auditing at the University of Bamberg
- 05/2014 - 07/2014 Student Assistant at the Chair of International Accounting and Auditing at the University of Bamberg
- 05/2012 - 10/2012 Internship at the Institute for Finance & Controlling of the AutoUni (Volkswagen AG) in Wolfsburg
- 09/2011 - 10/2011 and 03/2012 - 04/2012 Internship at Röver & Kollegen Steuerberatungsgesellschaft mbH in Brunswick