Annika Brasch M.Sc.
Research Assistant and PhD Student
Feldkirchenstr. 21/Raum 03.39
Tel.: +49 (0) 951 863-2543
Fax: +49 (0) 951 863-2546
by appointment only
- Practical seminar "Accounting in accordance with IFRS – Basics"
- Practical seminar "Bookkeeping" (summer)
- Contact point for the course "Auditing and Corporate Governance"
- Advanced seminar "business acquisition and valuation - A practial example"
- Advanced seminar "Research seminar about International Accounting and Auditing"
- 09/2018 - 10/2018 Research visit at Brunel University London, UK
- 04/2014 - 03/2016 Studies in Business Management (Master's Degree) at the Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg, specifically in "FACT – Finance, Auditing, Controlling, Taxation"
- 10/2010 - 03/2014 Studies in Business Management (Bachelor Degree) at the Technical University Nuremberg in cooperation with HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG
- 06/2010 A-Levels (Abitur) at the Mädchenbildungswerk der Schwestern vom hl. Kreuz, Gemünden am Main
- Since 04/2016 Research Assistant at the Chair of Business Administration, Otto-Friedrich-University in Bamberg, specifically for International Accounting and Auditing
- 03/2014 - 03/2016 Assistant for Sales and Distribution, HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG, Nuremberg
- 08/2014 - 12/2015 Student Assistant at the Chair of Business Administration, specifically for Accounting and Auditing, Prof. Dr. Klaus Henselmann, Friedrich-Alexander-University Erlangen-Nuremberg
- 08/2010 - 03/2014 Practical phases during the Studies in Business Management (Bachelor Degree) at the HypoVereinsbank – UniCredit Bank AG, Nuremberg
03/2013 - 03/2016 scholar of e-fellows.net, supporting the best 10% of a year