|Teaching Cycle||Summer Semester|
|Type of Examination||Seminarpaper|
WP/StB Philipp Karmann
A Bachelor’s Degree is normally required.
This module deals with the following issues:
- models of communication
- aspects of content and relation of communication
- perceive group situations and use your skills in practice
- recognise talks and negotiations as problem-solving processes
- handling with difficult conversation situations
- receiving and giving feedback
All information is issued for guidance and can be subject to change.
Legally binding requirements regarding examination procedures is provided for your information by the Examination Board.