BFC-M-04: Research Issues in Banking and Financial Control
Summer Term 2021
In this seminar, students deal with current research issues in banking and financial control. Seminar topics include problems in the subject areas of banking, insurance, and capital market theory. The scope can be empirical or theoretical in nature.
Course and exam language: German
The Module in the Study Program
- Module: BFC-M-04
- Course level: Master
- Recommended semester: 3-4
- ECTS-Credits: 6
- For information on the status of the course in the study program please refer to the website of the examining board ("Prüfungsausschuss")
Bibliography & Course Material
The corresponding bibliography and further information on the course can be found in the course catalogue ("Modulhandbuch") available for download through https://www.uni-bamberg.de/studium/im-studium/modulhandbuecher/ (German only).
Course material as well as organisational details will be provided on the Virtual Campus.
Registration & Scheduling
Registration and deregistration for the exam ("Prüfung") is possible under "BFC-M-04: Forschungsfragen im Banking und Finanzcontrolling" through FlexNow!.
Please note that the number of exam participants is limited. The decision about admission/rejection will be communicated after the expiration of the registration deadline.
In the case of any registration problems, please contact bwl-bfc(at)uni-bamberg.de.
For information on deadlines, please refer to FlexNow!, UnivIS, and the Virtual Campus (after the start of the course).
- BFC-M-04: Forschungsfragen im Banking und Finanzcontrolling
- 2 SWS
- Michael Herold , Matthias Muck
- COVID-19: Bitte schreiben Sie sich bis zum 08.04.2021, 23:59 Uhr in den zugehörigen VC-Kurs ein.