BFC-M-02: International Finance
Summer Term 2019
This course deals with models in international capital market theory. Students learn basic models to forecast exchange rates and to value securities and derivatives. More precisely, the course covers international exchange rate parities, the International Capital Asset Pricing Model, as well as the binomial model and the Black/Scholes model for the valuation of currency options. The module is organized as follows:
- Exchange Rates
- Global Capital Sourcing and Investing
- Cross Currency Swaps
- Exchange Rate Futures and Options
- International Asset Pricing
- International Capital Budgeting
Course and exam language: English
The Module in the Study Program
- Module: BFC-M-02
- Course level: Master
- Recommended semester: 3-4
- ECTS-Credits: 6
- For information on the status of the course in the study program please refer to the website of the examining board ("Prüfungsausschuss")
Bibliography & Course Material
The corresponding bibliography and further information on the course can be found in the course catalogue ("Modulhandbuch") available for download through https://www.uni-bamberg.de/sowi/pa/bwlewwipaed/.
Course material as well as a information on organisational details will be provided on the Virtual Campus. The access code will be communicated in the course of the first lecture and may be requested by e-mail to bwl-bfc(at)uni-bamberg.de.
Registration & Scheduling
Registration and deregistration for the exam online through FlexNow! during the official registration period of the Faculty of Social Sciences, Economics, and Business Administration.
- BFC-M-02: International Finance, Übung
- Milad Zargartalebi