EHRM Information Material
The European Human Resource Management (EHRM) programme addresses Master students with high interest in international human resource management and prior knowledge in this field. Faculties and participants come from a European network of leading business schools and universities. During the 3-month programme, three residentials in different countries take place transmitting theoretical knowledge on international human resource management. In addition, an 10-week project within a multinational company abroad will be worked on in intercultural teams of 2 to 4 students.
More information can be found at the official web page www.ehrm-programme.com, as well as in the brochure below. Interested candidates from the University of Bamberg will find specific information regarding the next term in the following document.
EHRM Information Booklet(233.2 KB)
How to apply:
Send us your application documents (CV, current transcript, motivation letter) to ehrm.bwl-personal(at)uni-bamberg.de by 10.01.2023.
The motivation letter should address the following questions:
- To what extent did you already get involved in the HR field?
- What did you learn out of it?
- On what topics did you focus?
- What was your learning experience?
- How would you describe your interest in the different HR domains?
- What would be your involvement in and contribution to the programme in terms of the content of the programme?
- Whatisyourmainmotivationfor participating in the programme?
- What appeals to you in the programme?
- Whatare yourexpectationsvis-à-vis the programmeandthebroaderexperienceoffollowingthe programme?
- What can the programme contribute to you?
Further details can be found on the webpage www.ehrm-programme.com.