Information on Studying English - British Culture

English Studies includes the following areas

Information about degrees

British Culture on the Virtual Campus

Up-to-date information about courses offered by the Department of British Culture can be found in the relevant Virtual Campus course.

VC Course British Culture: Important Materials and Information

In order to sign on you will need a sign-on code.  You can get this from the Department's personnel.

Consultation Hours and Advice

The Department of British Culture's lecturers are available to assist you in the course of and between semesters during their consultation hours.  Please give at least one week's notice, by letter or email, for your appointment.  

Central University Services