Bamberg Research Group on Behavioral Macroeconomics (BaGBeM)
The Bamberg Research Group on Behavioral Macroeconomics (BaGBeM) is a graduate program financed by the Hans-Böckler Foundation and the University of Bamberg.
The following research topics are of particular interest to the Research Group:
- Interaction between boundedly-rational behavior on financial markets and macroeconomic activity.
- Development of agent based macro- and financial models as tools for economic policy design.
- Sustainability of the Euro zone under bounded rationality.
- Analytic and simulated approaches for the aggregation of heterogenous agents with boundedly-rational expectations.
- BaGBeM Research Workshop: Sven Schreiber will give a three-day Research Workshop about ''SVAR analysis" on the 12th, 13th and 14th of May 2020. For more information see here.
- Third Behavioral Macroeconomics Workshop: The BaGBeM and the Macroeconomic Policy Institut (IMK) are pleased to announce the third Behavioral Macroeconomics Workshop about ''Heterogeneity and Expectations in Macroeconomics and Finance'' that will take place from the 28th to the 30th of May 2020. For more information see here.