Bamberg Research Group on Behavioral Macroeconomics (BaGBeM)
The Bamberg Research Group on Behavioral Macroeconomics (BaGBeM) is a graduate program financed by the Hans-Böckler Foundation and the University of Bamberg.
The following research topics are of particular interest to the Research Group:
- Interaction between boundedly-rational behavior on financial markets and macroeconomic activity.
- Development of agent based macro- and financial models as tools for economic policy design.
- Sustainability of the Euro zone under bounded rationality.
- Analytic and simulated approaches for the aggregation of heterogenous agents with boundedly-rational expectations.
- BaGBeM Research Workshop: Alberto Russo (Marche Polytechnic University) will give a three-day workshop about "Agent-based Modeling" from 17 to 19 October in F21/02.24. For more information see here.
- BaGBeM und BaGraLCM Conference: the interdisciplinary colloquium on the topic "Realität und Wahrnehmung von Finanzmärkten in der Gegenwart" will take place from 28 to 30 November. For more information see here.
- BaGBeM Research Workshop: Britta Gehrke (FAU) will give a three-day workshop about "Structural Vector Autoregressive Analysis (SVAR)" from 5 to 7 December in F21/02.24. For more information see here.