- Poetic Place-Making: Nature and Mobility in Contemporary American Poetry (in preparation)
- Toward an Ecopoetics of Randomness and Design. Spec. Issue of Ecozon@ 10.1 (2019). Co-edited with an introduction with Franca Bellarsi.
- Current Objectives of Postgraduate American Studies (COPAS) 7.1 (2016). Co-edited with an introduction with Laura Oehme, Theresa Roth, and Mareike Spychala.
- "Poetry as Feminist Critique" (WT). Handbook of American Poetry. Edited by Sabine Sielke. De Gruyter. [ 2021] De Gruyter
Handbooks in English and American Studies. (in preparation)
- "deutschland im herbst/ mir graut vor dem winter”: Teaching Comparative Cultural Studies Courses on Race in Germany“ (WT). Herausforderung Kulturelle Lehrerinnen- und Lehrerbildung: Perspektiven für das Studium der Geisteswissenschaften. Springer  (in preparation)
- "Border-Crossing and Imperiali(ist) Feminism in Star Trek: Discovery." Context is for Kings: An Edited Collection on Star Trek: Discovery. Edited by Sabrina Mittermeier and Mareike Spychala. Liverpool UP. 
- “'She Moves Through Deep Corridors': Mobility and Settler Colonialism in Sharon Doubiago’s Proletarian Eco-Epic Hard Country." Ecozon@ 11.1 (2020): 115-133.
- "Toward an Ecopoetics of Randomness and Design: An Introduction." Toward an Ecopoetics of Randomness and Design. Eds. Franca Bellarsi and Judith Rauscher. Spec. Issue of Ecozon@ 10.1 (2019): 1-23. (with Franca Bellarsi)
- "From Planar Perspectives to a Planetary Poetics: Aeromobility, Technology and the Environmental Imaginary in Contemporary American Poetry." Environmental Imagination on the Move: Nature and Mobility in American Literature and Culture. Eds. Christine Gerhardt and Christa Grewe-Volpp. Spec. Issue of American Studies/Amerikastudien 61.4 (2016): 445-467.
- "Toward an Environmental Imagination of Displacement in Contemporary Transnational American Poetry." Geocriticism and Ecocriticism. Ed. Robert T. Tally Jr. and Christine M. Battista. New York: Palgrave Macmillan, 2016. 189-206.
- "Canadian Petro-Poetics: Masculinity, Labor, and Environment in Mathew Henderson's The Lease." Energy in Literature: Essays on Energy and Its Social and Environmental Implications in Twentieth and Twenty-First Century Literary Texts. Ed. Paula A. Farca. Oxford: TrueHeart P, 2015. 99-112.
- "On Common Ground: Translocal Attachments and Transethnic Affiliations in Agha Shahid Ali's and Arthur Sze's Poetry of the American Southwest." Transnational Approaches to North American Regionalism. Spec. issue of the European Journal of American Studies 9.3 (2014). N. pag.
- College Literature
- Atlantic Studies
- Coils of the Serpent: Journal for the Study of Contemporary Power
- WiN: The EAAS Women's Network Journal