Information for ERASMUS-Students

If you are an international or ERASMUS student and would like to study comparative politics, you may consult our course overview for bachelor and master students.

If you would like to know more about course requirements, please contact the lecturer of the course directly (see for a list of our team members.)

For further questions, you may contact the university's international office of the university (

Bamberg international Office (Akademisches Auslandsamt)