Only postal voting at this year's university elections!
your voting materials for this year's university elections have been sent to you by mail. You received them ex officio, as the university elections will be conducted exclusively by postal voting in light of the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic and the associated risk of infection.
Please fill out the ballot(s) you have received and place the ballot(s) in the ballot envelope with the university logo. This envelope must be sealed securely and then placed in the return envelope addressed to the Elections Office.
The completed and properly sealed ballots must be received by the Elections Office no later than
6 p.m. on Thursday, 29 July 2021.
Ballots received after this deadline cannot be counted.
If you have questions concerning the university elections, please contact Benedikt Kammerl either by phone at 0951 863 1440, or by email at wahlamt(at)uni-bamberg.de.
Translations of ballot cards
Below, you will find translations of the different students' ballots:
- Senate(71.2 KB, 1 Seite)
- Faculty Committee of the Humanities(58.5 KB, 1 Seite)
- Faculty Committee of the Social Sciences, Economics, and Business Administration(56.7 KB, 1 Seite)
- Faculty Committee of Human Sciences and Education(57.2 KB, 1 Seite)
- Faculty Committee of Information Systems and Applied Computer Science(54.9 KB, 1 Seite)
- Student Parliament(196.9 KB, 1 Seite)